New Pic of Rob and Kristen with Fans in Montreal - August 15 - Fan Encounter

lilih73/ via RPLife Thanks to TeamPattzStew13 for fixing the red eye. Clickie for HQ.


ETA: "The happy family with the nicest couple ! Will never forget that moment"

Fan encounter It happened august 15 around 8:30pm. Location: Mtl, that's all I'm going to say. They were leaving in a cab with 2 friends, Tom (already in cab) and Sam.

We were so lucky to see them. Still cannot believe it. I asked Kristen if we could take a pic with her and the kids, she said yes, so I asked her if it was ok with Rob too and she didn't mind. Rob was busy taking pic with 2 other fans. So for the minute we waited I told her we loved her, we loved her work and Rob's and told her I was so happy (???) I could have said so many things but I was really shaking inside and my heart was beating so fast. She's so beautiful, delicate (tiny) and nice. Before Rob joined us, my husband told her it was a dream come true for me and the girls (I guess for him too). And he made sure again it was ok for taking the pic.

Rob joined us, and my husband took the pic. I told Rob I loved his work. And they left. As much as I wanted to be in the middle, I was so happy to see her next to him. To me it was important. I wanted to say so many things to them but it happens all so fast...and my mind went *blank*. I'm really happy. I will never forget that day and I think our daughters won't too."


I see you John/ASB. Aww, such cute little girls.

Dear Amy R. from UT. Thanks so much. I didn't realize it actually works. I appreciate it very much. You're the first. Hearts. S

And as per SKL's request. Enjoy the pretty!