Miranda Richardson Looking Forward to Breaking Dawn and is on Team Edward

Photobucket Photobucket
Collider Miranda Richardson shares her final thoughts on the closure of the Harry Potter series and says she is looking forward to 'Breaking Dawn'.

Even though you’re not a part of the final Harry Potter film, do you have any final thoughts on the closure of the series?
MR: Oh, I’m looking forward to Breaking Dawn! I think it’s a great thing to be part of. I do, truly. I think it’s something that’s going to last. Even though the special effects move on, at a fast pace, I think that the storytelling, which is of prime importance, is pretty great, during that franchise. I think there’s a back-and-forth that happens. The kids don’t just see the movies, but they also read the books. It doesn’t matter if they read them before or after. There’s a wish and a will to get involved in that world, which is great. I know that the stories have a lot of detractors, but [J.K. Rowling] got people reading again, in a mass way.

What is it about Breaking Dawn that you’re so excited about?
MR:Oh, I’m a huge Twilight fan! I love it! Maybe they’ll invite me to the premiere now.

Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
MR: Oh God, don’t do that! I’m Team Edward.
Read more

via