Chris Weitz talks about the Twilight Cast

Photobucket

Updated! CW talks about the Twilight Cast WATCH HERE at E!OnLine
"Yeah. I really, really like those guys. Some of them are coming to support me tonight, which is really great. And I think that they're all terribly talented. It was part of the reason I did New Moon in the first place."

"I wanna figure out how they shoot that part where the baby eats its way out of Kristen's stomach!"
via fiercebitchstew

Celebuzz Anyone you would love to work with again?
CW: Kristen, Rob, and Taylor. If they let me! Sure.

What does it mean to have the support of your former cast-members like Kristen and Taylor here tonight?
It’s tremendous. I think it’s really cool. I mean because every time they come out, they face a gamut of fans and get screamed at and everything and they have to dress up and think like ‘Oh what am I supposed to wear tonight.’ It would much easier for them to just watch the DVD at home. I’m really touched that they’ve come out tonight, and it’s great to see them because I’m really fond of them. Read more

Tweets from ChrisWeitz last night, in case you missed it.
"Driving back from premiere. Taylor and Kristen represented. Love you guys.
(When asked about Rob) he's shooting out of town!


I truly love the way CW handled some ppl who were insinuating that Rob was less supportive because he wasn't at the Premiere. (via his tweets)

SummitEnt "Do you live in NY or LA? If so, go see #ABetterLife this weekend! Showtime and ticketing info here- A Better Life on FB