Michael Welch talks about BD love scene and Kristen. CC2011 Update

Photobucket
E!OnLine- Marc Malkin  "I have not seen [it]," Michael Welch told us of Robsten's Breaking Dawn bed scene at the Second Annual Thirst Project Gala in Beverly Hills. "And I'll be honest, I can't say I'm looking forward to it, because these are good friends of mine and I don't really want to see that."

For those of you who are excited to see Edward and Bella in the sack, Jackson Rathbone told us back in February just how steamy the scene will be.

"It's definitely sexy," he said. "It sizzles, man. It sizzles like bacon!"

Meanwhile, something Welch is looking forward to is Stewart in her upcoming fairy-tale flick Snow White and the Huntsman.

"She's going to make a wonderful Snow White," he said. "She's gonna do it in her Kristen-y way that only she can. But I'm really looking forward to it because I'm a big fan of her work."


Quick Update!
Btw, Summit Entertainment tweets "BreakingDawn Part1 is the first scheduled Comic-Con panel on Thursday, July 21!" 
Attendees not yet known.