Sam Claflin talks about Kristen and his Rob, Kristen and Marcus Foster Connection

Photobucket Photobucket

Popsugar Sam Claflin is one of Kristen Stewart's two leading men in the upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman, which hits theaters June 1. We stopped by the London set of SWATH in October to sit down with the cast and crew and learn a little bit more about the highly anticipated dark retelling of a classic fairy tale. Sam, who plays Prince William in the film, is relatively new to the big screen after making his debut in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last year. While on the SWATH set, Sam shared this cute story about having the same taste in music as Kristen and a connection they made through a favorite singer:

"There is a guy called Marcus Foster. Basically a guy played at my birthday, this sort of big musician who I love, and I went to go and see him at another gig, and supporting him was Marcus Foster. So, I went backstage and to meet Marcus, and he was telling me about this music video that he's about to do that Kristen [Stewart] has just starred in. Then when I saw Kristen next, I said, 'I can't believe you did that. You know him and he knows you, and he knows Rob [Pattinson].' So, again, it's all this small world. So namely him, but I think -- I have a feeling our sort of music tastes are very much in tune."

via RPLife

Sam's interview with Teen.com
Teen.com Ok, let’s talk about Kristen Stewart. What’d you know about her before meeting her?
Sam: I knew of her. Everyone in the world does. But no. I knew of her and I’m a big fan of everything she’s involved with up until now. The first time I met her we kind of had a talk. We realized we have a lot of things in common. We like the same sort of music. We have a few friends in common. Yeah, small world. It’s such a small world.

Teen.com: What kinda music are you into?
Sam: This big big musician who I love played at my birthday party, and I went to go and see him at another gig, and supporting him was Marcus Foster, so I went backstage and meeting Marcus, and he was telling me about this music video that he’s about to do that Kristen (Stewart) has just starred in. And then when I saw Kristen next I said, “I can’t believe you did that. You know him and he knows you, and he knows Rob (Pattinson).” It’s all this small world.

Teen.com: So jealous you hung out with Kristen and Rob! Let’s talk about the costumes. You’re rocking the leather pants today…
Sam: I know. I know. They’re very comfortable, very bizarrely. I sort of feel very at home, not that I own anything like this in my own wardrobe, but I wouldn’t mind.

Teen.com: What’s Kristen’s costume like? Very princessy?
Sam: She tends to sort of not be in any princess-like costumes, which is good for her and kind of gives her that badass sort of fighting spirit, I suppose, but she looks pretty damned awesome. Thumbs up.

Teen.com: Have you gotten any injuries on set?
Sam: No. I think I sort of tripped over a stair, which is my own fault. I can’t blame injury on that. But the other day I think Take 1 of riding a horse on to a certain scene, I fell off. I think the thought of me trying to get up again was quite difficult, so I was just laying there kind of going, “Oh-h-h.” But I remember Kristen just trying to winch me back up on to my feet, and I thought, “I’m not moving. I can’t move. I’m just going to stay here. I’m happier.”

via KStewAngel

'Robert Pattinson is Our Ray of Sunshine' trending WORLDWIDE! February 13, 2012. Aww Rob!

Photobucket