Jonathan Kasdan and Casey LaBow talks about Kristen

imagebam.com imagebam.com


Jonathan Kasdan, director of 'In the Land Women, is currently promoting 'The First Time'.
At 15:55 Watch HERE at Collider He talks about the irony of “discovering” talent, such as Kristen Stewart, before they are “box office gold.”

"She is great! I think one of most ironies of my career will be that I used all these kids that will become real box office's gold before they are box office's gold, so they can't help me not at all and they go on do great things."

"With Kristen [Stewart] was... The flip side of that equation is... when Kristen Stewart came to me to read "In The Land Of The Women", she was SOOO compelling that it was impossible to not look at her and said "This girl will gonna have a huge career in movies". She just irradiate that kind of life, energy and charisma that is undeniable! You don't have to be sophisticated to see what that is with Kristen!..." via fiercebitchstew

Casey LaBow talks about Kristen
Photobucket
Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) with the Denali sisters, Irina (Maggie Grace), Kate (Casey LaBow) and Tanya (MyAnna Buring)

AboutMovies How long were you actually on the set?

"Seven months. And I got a long stick - I mean Kristen [Stewart], I've got to hand it to that girl. She was like 10 months, six days a week. That's a lot of work."

DailyActor
"I was super in awe of Kristen. She is severely talented and professional and committed and cared a lot about what was happening. I think she did a 10-month shoot and she worked like 6-days a week? I gotta hand it to her. And she’s so young!"fiercebitchstew