Jennifer Lawrence on Kristen: I think she's a great Bella

imagebam.com

cebusmile.com/celebritext You're kind of an "it" girl at the moment. Are you glad you didn't get the role of Bella in Twilight?
Jennifer Lawrence:  No. I think that everything happens for a reason. Everything happened the way that it did, especially because I really like Kristen Stewart in the Twilight movies. I can’t really imagine anybody else doing it; I think she’s a great Bella. I’ve never really been disappointed about not getting anything. I mean, I was just with every actor in New York or LA auditioning for whatever’s out there. But I felt that whatever is meant to be, will happen. I actually had no idea what they were. When the movies came out, I went "Wow!"

Thanks to Ava Arabella for sending in the scan. Smile Inflight mag (Feb-Mar 2012 issue)

ETA: March 8, 2012. From Total Film Mag
imagebam.com
@epnebelle

About fame "I would love to call Kristen Stewart about it."