Rob's Interview with ZDF - Bel Ami Premiere. Christina Talks about Rob



Translation to the dubbed interview
Rob: It's my first festival for a movie I've done so it's nice I'm really excited.

Christina: Rob and I had a really great rapport? We were able to joke with each other, be silly on set. We were able to laugh about how awkward and uncomfortable and ridiculous the whole situation was.

Rob: It's nice having 3 really incredibly strong actresses. They're the strongest women as well, it's kind of ... to have to pretend to dominate cause I would never be able to dominate them in real life.

ZDF via RPLife

From The MirrorUK
Christina Ricci ­is ­promising Twi-hards a hefty slice of R-Patz pie in new movie Bel Ami... revealing that the Twilight star is naked ­throughout: “You get to see a lot of Rob in the movie,” she told me at Elle. “Twi-hards? Is that what they’re called?Yeah they will be happy; he’s naked most of the time. I was pretty relaxed about the ­nudity. I’m pretty happy with who I am now; that comes with age, as you know your body. Like most women, I have bad days but I try to eat ­healthily and work out and that’s what it’s about.” via gossipgyal