Chaske Spencer and Booboo Stewart talk about Rob and Kristen

Photobucket Photobucket

Chaske talked to Kare11 about Twilight and mentioned the TwiTrinity "Rob, Kristen and Taylor are very down to earth and very,very good people." Watch here at 1:32

Booboo talks about Kristen with Cleveland.com
 (Does Kristen smile?) "Yes, she does! I think she might get nervous when she gets in front of people," he suggested, sweetheart that he is. "It's gotta be really hard to be her." God, yes, saddled with money, a cute boyfriend (Pattinson) and designers begging her to wear their frocks.
"She's just really nice," Booboo continued. "I remember one day, she wanted to play patty-cake -- and because of my sisters, I knew how to play the game, so I played it with her."
via KStewAngel

And the first time he met Rob with ReviewSTL
He also noted that during the filming of Eclipse, he never actually worked with some of the stars, including Robert Pattinson. “We were together in a scene, but I was a wolf, so I was never there. So this whole time, I filmed the movie, and we’re doing press for it, and I still haven’t met him, and then finally, we were at the Kids’ Choice awards, and I got to shake his hands for a second.” He did note that once they started filming Breaking Dawn, he got to hang out with Robert, and said he was a really nice guy. I asked him if any of his friends had asked for Robert or Taylor Lautner’s numbers, and he laughed and said no.

via RPLife It was actually The Teen Choice Awards, not Kids Choice Awards. Oh Booboo.