Sam Bradley's friend blogs about their WTTR Experience

"We also went to the premiere for Kristen’s new film “Welcome to the Rileys” and I cannot say enough good things about this movie. In my opinion, you can’t not like this film. The cast (as small as it is) is amazing. Gandolfini plays a different role from the Sopranos but you cannot help but fall in love with his character. Melissa Leo is AMAZING as is Kristen.. Its a polar opposite from Bella in the Twilight movies which may come as a shock to a lot of people but her character Allison/Malory is played so well and you feel everything that she feels during the course of the movie.. I was actually sad when it ended and I wanted to know more. I want to watch it again and again. From what I have heard though it will not be released until the fall… :("

sourcevia KillerCortez/ pic source