Kristen's Statement and Public Apology to Rob

People.com Kristen Stewart is issuing a public apology for hurting her boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, by having a fling with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders. US Weekly Scans

 "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday.



I have no words. But I felt I owe you guys an update of what's been going on. 
People.com Rob leaves the home he shares with Kristen

People.com Rob and Kristen are not speaking

I'm not sure until when I will be in hiatus. I'm gonna try to open the comments for you my dear readers. Please be reminded to be respectful of Rob, Kristen, the situation, and between yourselves.

To read all the comments - click on 'newer/newest comments' at the top of the comment pop-up box. 201- up all in there. 
Update: After reading/moderating over a thousand comments, and I think you guys were able to share your feelings/thoughts about the matter, I am NOT approving any more. I've been accused of so many things now and I think its time to shut down the comments section. I don't want to add more to the hate and confusion emerging from the readers' views. Enough is enough. Blog will still be in hiatus until further notice.

Again, I will not approve any more comments. But I will not disable it so that you can still read them.

For Rob news RPLife / Robsessed 
For Kristen news kstewartfans / kstewartnewsfiercebitchstew