Rob and Kristen Leaving Hotel Cafe - July 19th

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Rob and Kristen leaving Bobby Long's concert at The Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles - July 19th. Tweets and Tink's account under the CUT
Thanks RPLife for all the HQs - *More pics added*

courtjustice Kristen's wearing The Specials vintage tee, 7FAM jeans and Nike Tenkay.
coolspottersRob's wearing Vans Oldskool LX and his cap, Stussy Laguna Patch Snapback


  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

HQs via an1992an kstewartnews
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

My trusted pal, Tink's account via Robsessed "I attended Bobby's show last night and he was awesome. Of course. Rob was also in attendance with Kristen and their entourage aka The Wall of Men. I'll come back to that. Rob looked too cute as you probably know by now from pictures. The backwards cap look is a winner but there's not much Rob does that ISN'T win. I think everything he does is win so backwards cap wearing is basically my life now (Rob is Oprah).

Rob and Kristen  stayed alongside one of the walls of the venue and enjoyed Bobby's soulful tunes. Rob was sipping on a bottle of beer and chatting up Kristen and their posse that was nearby. Fans or crazy people weren't able to ruin their time because there was a Wall of Men that stood between them and the rest of the common folk. I recognized most of them - Rob's assistant/friend, Kristen's brother and manager/friend and the red shirt guy from my Johnny Flynn account. These fellas basically hold down the fort so Rob and Kristen aren't harassed. They had other people in their entourage and after the show, they moved into a private room. Rob would always hold Kristen's hand, leading the way for them. When they arrived and went into the crowd, he led the way. Heading to the private room? Led the way. Leaving the venue? Led the way. So gallant. So MAN. GAH. :D

About an hour after the show, they left. There were rumors about more yada yada yada but I wouldn't invest my brain cells into those accounts. The venue is dim and loud and the private room is...private. It's up to you what you want to believe. I suggest salt though. ;) If you're interested in Bobby Long, he's promoting his new book of poetry - Losing My Brotherhood. Click HERE to read more about it!"

Fan Pics
Fan Pics source gossip_dance
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Photobucket
sarahhummert Bobby Long playing at Hotel Cafe. Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson standing next to me. Is that KStew and Rob in the background. Oops! Hehe. The twi-hard takes over.

 jefferydavid Hitting hotel cafe Robert Pattison just walked in with Kristen Stewart :)

 @dazzlesays: Kristen in a white concert tee! I touched her lol They're here robs in a beanie!! Kristen is leaning on him. They are sharing Stella.
 jennyc1They just walked in behind my friend...se added "totally PDA". Cute! Taystew is there too.

@robkris13: Yes RK wr hre. I dnt take pics of them when they're on personal time. I dont tweet abt it until after they've left.

  iampancakes It was so loud in there. People must have super human hearing! They just left hotel cafe.Rob's assistant was driving. Trolls need to GTFO.

  @TwiHardMonster: being in the same room as Robert pattinson and Kristen Stewart and not doing anything about it was the hardest thing I ever done. yes I was Kristen sure did recognize me we made eye contact a few times but I behaved wanted to respect them. what a trip seeing rob and Kristen twice In the same week damn I feel lucky. rob and Kristen are dining at the same restaurant as us just a different location

Drowninit Bobby was fab per usual. R/K were super cute and very affectionate. Basically every account of them ever again some more. #lovedup. They wr pretty well concealed against the wall and while anyone can guess at what was happening, a lot of the accounts are ridic.

 via  Alice_intwiland

There are gazillions of tweets during the event, I monitored them ALL but the bits in here are the only ones I want posted on my blog. If its not here... its not here - don't even bother asking me about it. lol
Key points  from Tink's account - "there was a Wall of Men that stood between them (Rob and Kristen) and the rest of the common folk." and   "The venue is dim and loud and the private room is...private." Think about these when you go through the other tweets going around.