Anthony Mackie talks about His Friendship with Rob


MTV "Rob, a good friend of mine, we were actually hanging out last night. I told him, 'Man, you know I gotta be in that "Twilight: Part Six.'" He told me he's going to look out for me."

Yes, I'm aware that here are currently no plans for a "Twilight: Part Six," but I was too distracted by the revelation about this new celeb bromance to ask more details about that. Instead I asked Anthony how on earth he and Rob became friends. "Me and Rob have been hanging out forever," he said. "He's a good dude."

In knowing how Rob likes to karaoke with his dude friends, I then asked Anthony if they've ever hit the karaoke bars together or sung duets.  "No, no. I saw him do karaoke. I was a little bit too shy to get up there," Anthony admitted. "He sang this Billy Joel song, that's when we did this Billy Joel, Billy Ocean medley. [It was] really crazy but it worked out."

Even better, Anthony revealed that Rob taught him how to do the all-important Edward Cullen Suspense Look, which he was all too happy to demonstrate for me.

"How's that? It's good, huh? I'm telling you, I'm working on it. There's got to be a black vampire. [We have] sweet blood, come on." (Um, hello! What about Laurent?)

So what does Rob think about Anthony making an appearance in a future "Twilight" movie? "He's down. We hang out more than we work together," he said. "He's my dude."

And just an FYI, Anthony is also best buds with a couple other favorites: Ryan Gosling (he and The Gos were in the movie "Half Nelson" together, as well as the upcoming "Gangster Squad") and Jeremy Renner (from their work on "The Hurt Locker").

THanks Sonia RPLife

Everything that was said about Rob was quoted so, you guys need not worry if you can't see the video. Well, its from MTV so no surprise there.