Fan Vids of Kristen Today Plus Fan Encounter- January 30th


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Screencaps from @LovetheStew fanvideo. Read her fan account after the CUT
via fiercebitchstew




@LoveTheStew Sooo ! I did see Kristen again tonight ! I came back to her hotel after school, i wasn't really hoping but I thought I had to or I'd'regret it later. I arrived arround 5:45pm, there were a lot of fans there ... I chatted with my friends , it was really nice, we were like sharing our stories and stuff. Arround 8:50pm we saw her car, and her french papz came to us saying " she's okay to meet you guys so stay in ( on ? ) line , be calm" and stuff, everybody was really excited :). So she came off the van and she was all smiling and started to sign autograph :) !! She took few pics and then she had to go because it was going a little bit too crazy I guess ! She was so so so pretty ! I think she was still wearing her VF make-up , and she was smiling , smiling and smiling again and touching her beautiful hair a lot ! She was wearing a white V-neck. She's the best seriously... I mean we were like 30 , it could have been dangerous for her but she did stop !!!! Then i spoke a really few seconds with her french BG and I asked him " so how is she ? Is she nice ? " And he said " she's adorable ! " And then i asked " did she ask to stop or you did ? " And he said " I asked her " do you wanna meet you fans we could do that , that that blahblahblah" and she said "yes" :D ! I took a video, i can't upload it now, i posted few screencaps on my twitter though ;) bye !! Lauren x