Madeleine Stowe Talks Unbound Captives and Mentions Rob

ElPais Q:You are the latest example of a long list of great movie actresses who do their best work in years in television.
A: There is something now that it didn't exist before and is that you can work in both medias, film and television. There is no stigma. Realistically we all know how difficult it is to find work in movies for an actress my age. So I stopped working for a long time. I'm focused on a project that I wrote and pretend to direct, The Unbound Captives, with Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz and Robert Pattinson. Now, my greatest interest is the cinematic narrative, rather than being an actress but I'm doing very well with Victoria (her character in Revenge). via LaSagaRobsten

Ms. Stowe talked about the movie last November with SiouxCity Journal and that they were dealing with "weather issues"

During Breaking Dawn Promo, Rob said that he might be too old for the movie. "It's an amazing script, but I think I might be too old for it," In October, Hugh Jackman said he was still attached to the movie. Thanks RPLife

or watch at MTV