RobSten FanVid: Retro RK 2008. I Should Go (Rob's POV)

Important Note from Libenet "This is a...nostalgic vid :) I do realize that R/K are far away from that time now. That they are in such a happy place. But I really have a very soft spot for pining, tortured, "head-over-heals in a desperate love" Rob. Because, honestly, that's what had me shipping them at first place.
Song is perfect. I love every single note, every single word in it. PERFECT song for this theme."

My heart. Oh Rob! *happy sighs* This is just the most perfect retroRK video...ever! Sunny, dear, you need the tissue box on standby before hitting play. Thanks Lib! LYSM


Song : I Should Go (Levi Kreis)

As per request, Rob and Kristen in Rome 2008
imagebam.com

Oh guys, can you vote for Lib's niece, cute little EMNA HARABI CLICK on HER Baby Pic, then the VOTE button at the bottom. Thanks guys.