Possible Ninja Sighting: Kristen Shopping at Whole Foods?

Photobucket
January 9, 2012 Sighting1 Had an awesome time today working for @RushBowls at Whole Foods! Met FABIO, Vanessa Hudgens, Kristen Stewart, and Steve Perry from Journey!
@solcitwilight she was walking around with no makeup on and really dark sunglasses :)
@LizLuvsKStew222 very beautiful even with no makeup. And so thin!!! Stunning :)
@LizLuvsKStew222 No, I figured she gets people coming up to her all the time and I was working so I left her be :) But it was deff her!
@kjstewrtpattz hey I'm great now - and she had a reusable bag full of veggies. She was walking around the side of the store looking for more.
@KStewTheGoddess @kjstewrtpattz yeah she was alone! she still had long hair, it was wrapped up in a messy bun. Kristen was wearing a comfy getup - juicy couture-type lounge pants and a tight yet comfy top. So thin too!
@ingrydpattinson No no, I said she did NOT look pregnant from what I could see. #baby

via Alice_inTwiland

This Los Angeles sighting was from yesterday. As usual, post is intentionally late for obvious reasons...