Charlize Theron Says Kristen was "a good fight"

The last time we caught up with Theron, she hadn't yet filmed the big fight sequence with Stewart but admitted that she hoped her Evil Queen might get the best of Stewart's Snow White. "I'm just really, really, really hoping I get to kill her," she said with a smile. "That is how the story ends up, right?"

"Yeah," she admitted, "but I don't want to talk about it."

Why didn't Theron want to talk about it? Did the fight not end in her favor?

"I don't want to talk about it. No! No, it's going to be a surprise," she said, resisting our probing questions. "Dammit, I give you way too much. People have to pay money to go see the movie to see what happens."

Theron finally relented a bit and revealed that Stewart's Snow White does, indeed, kick some ass.

"She was a good fight," Theron said. "She was a good fight. The bitch brought it! There you go. Now you have something."

KStewAngel fiercebitchstew