Rob and Kristen Featured in TV Taro Magazine. More of Rob in New and Flix Mag - Japan


Japanese TV Magazine 'TV Taro' December - 2010 Issue

Interviewer: Do you feel tired of acting Edward over and over again?
Robert: I try to find something different in each sequel. As I get older I have different opinions or point of view to the story. And We have different director each time which is good; they bring us whole different idea. I also think that it is good that we are still young; we are still in the middle of the career and we are hungry to prove ourselves’ strength. Kristen may be has the longest career, but she is too, only 20 years old. There is no one who is yawning and say “so bored, I only here for money.” We are not making a movie that is not appeal to no one. There are so many people waiting for us to do a great job making a fantastic movie, I aware of that.

Interviewer: So, in Eclipse, Bella has negative feeling for marriage, how do you feel about it for yourself?
Kristen: Well, I don’t deny wanting to get married. Not that I am saying that I will marry soon, but I do have a wonderful family. So in the future I would like to have one for myself.

Interviewer: In what circumstances do you feel you are happy?
Kristen: When I am not lying to anybody including myself.



Japanese Theatrical Magazine 'FLIX' December - 2010 Issue

Edward accepted the fact that Bella and Jacob kissed; very calm never getting angry at her.
Robert: If I was Edward? I would break up with a girl like that and say “Oh you cheated on me.” (Laugh) I somehow respect Edward for that, and in fact that is the very scene I like the most in the Eclipse. He did what I can’t do. This is the very moment he did something very heroic. In the last sequel, he did what he thought the best choice and made her desperately miserable. So now he does whatever it takes to be with her.

Ordinary people would say “It’s OK, I forgive you” and soon after blame her “You’ve done such a thing!” but Edward did not. He overcome with envy & fear and thought “I know she loves me. And that is enough.” That is not an easy thing to do.

He told us about what he got for his friends as souvenir when he visited Japan for the first time.
Robert: There was a shopping mall near where we stayed, and I got whole bunch of stuff there. One of them was tooth paste that tastes like Curry or something weird. I got like two dozen of them and gave them to my friends; it was awesome to see their reactions! (Laugh)



Approved by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology’s, ‘English distance learning’ promotion, the English teaching material CD, ‘Nonstop English Wave(N.E.W)’, published by Japan’s Society for Testing English Proficiency, features an interview with Rob as part of its November issue. Rob discusses a particularly memorable scene from one of his works and how he sometimes takes a look at his fan sites. Also, the contents of the interview will even be shared here at a later date.
On sale from the 25 October. source

source via