Amy Adams Talks About Kristen "I was very intimated."

Amy Adams was very popular recently with the young people in her life.

You see, she recently spent four days in New Orleans shooting On the Road with Twilight star Kristen Stewart…

"I got requests for autographs, and I didn't ask for a single one," Adams told me yesterday at Variety's Power of Women luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where she was honored for her work with the Bronx-based Ghetto Film School.

Why?

Adams may be a 36-year-old two-time Academy Award-nominee and mother of one, but when it comes to teen, she said, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit."

Yes, Adams knows Stewart is 20 years old. "She's not a teenager but she's close enough and I was very intimidated," Adams said.

Adams is a fan of Stephenie Meyer's vampire book series. "I told [Stewart] I read the books and she was like, 'You've read the books?,' " Adams recalled. "She couldn't compute it, but you have to imagine I was playing this sort of bedraggled drug addict so I'm she was like, ‘That doesn't seem like the audience.' But she was incredibly gracious and lovely."

E! OnLine's MarcMalkin