Anna Kendrick on Kristen and Rob's Fame

Photobucket

But Kendrick tells EW she’s glad she doesn’t have to deal with flashing lights and screaming fans on a daily basis. If only her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were so lucky. “I feel really, really, genuinely fortunate not to have to deal with that right now,” she admits. “It’s like a prison. It’s a really nice prison, but so what? You still can’t leave your home. I feel happy that that’s not my reality right now.” Full interview at EW.com

via via

Socialitelife Anna Kendrick likes her co-star, Rob Pattinson, but she doesn’t feel like talking about him with rabid Twilight fans. “They always come up to me and go in talking about the movies but then they always dispense with that and go for the Rob question and what he’s really like. I’m like, ‘Dude, I don’t want to talk about that,’” the 50/50 actress explained.