Rob's Most Entertaining Pics and Quotes - Socialitelife

Photobucket Photobucket

Socialitelife 1. “I haven’t really decided to be an actor yet! I started doing plays when I was about 15 or 16. I only did it because my dad saw a bunch of pretty girls in a restaurant and he asked them where they came from and they said drama group. He said “Son, that is where you need to go.”

More under the CUT



imagebam.com
2. On Relationship with Kristen Stewart: “It’s just very traumatic. When this is over the media will lose interest [in the relationship]. There’ll be nothing to say. It won’t fit into a headline anymore. It won’t fit into a template.”

imagebam.com
3. “I notice I have one of those butt chins. Like a nubbin.”

imagebam.com
4. “I’m just a big, hard tool.”

imagebam.com
5. On the Harry Potter Premiere Outfit: ”I was actually having nightmares about it for months in advance, I went to Jasper Conran and picked out the most ridiculous, extravagant clothes – they looked really good in the shop. And then I put them on and I thought: you look such an idiot.”

imagebam.com
6. “I’m really afraid of getting hit by cars, like terrified of it. I’m terrified of crossing streets. I’m also very accident-prone…I think people aim for me.”

imagebam.com
7. “I went to one of these signing conventions. It was one of the most interesting experiences I’ve had. It was so strange that people would pay for autographs. You keep thinking you should do a little dance for them as well or something.”

imagebam.com
8. “Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as ‘Claudia’! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel. ”

imagebam.comimagebam.com
9. Sometimes I think, ‘To hell with acting,’ and then I realize I could be working at a shoe shop, acting is much cooler.”

imagebam.com
10. “Thats the worst thing, I dont really care if people say I’m a bad actor, I can like work on that, but if they just say that he’s ugly thats just like “oh.. really?”

imagebam.com
11. “I’ve just kind of stopped doing everything. I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of ‘House of Payne’ and ‘Two and a Half Men.’ I love Cops I think its my favorite TV show. God, I sound like such a loser.”