Taylor talks about the 2 'Snow White' Movies

Photobucket
OMGYahoo Both of your recent female co-stars, Kristen Stewart from "The Twilight" series as well as Lily, are both playing Snow White in different movies: Kristen in "Snow White and the Huntsmen," and Lily in another Snow White adaptation. What's it like being around so many Snow Whites?

"It's kind of funny. I mean, they're both, obviously, extremely talented. And I think both of the movies will be great. I kind of have an excuse not having to choose sides because both of their movies are extremely different. Kristen's is a little darker, a little edgier, more action. And Lily's is, I don't know, I would describe it as being more in the tone of "Enchanted." There's still a lot of action. But I think both of them will be great, and, they'll both pull it off very well." Rest the rest here

KStewAngel fiercebicthstew