Better Screencaps of Honeymooners Edward and Bella - BD SFX BTS Video

My friend @patronuska (Patronuska.tumblr) made bigger and better quality caps from the new Breaking Dawn BTS video posted here . Just because we know you all love this scene *winks*. More of honeymooners, Edward and Bella. Go Bella Go! 

Photobucket

Rob's hand on Kristen's tiny waist...me dead. I mean Edward and Bella...lol
Oh and Robward you have the sexiest big toe ever *grins*
Photobucket

And I'm adding these GIFs again by Mandy of RPLife ...Because I can. lol 
Photobucket Photobucket

More of @patronuska's sexy screencaps under the CUT


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com