More 'On The Road' Casting News - Pics of Tom Sturridge and Garrett Hedlund

An unofficial photo of Kristen Stewart as Marylou on the set of the long-in-development adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s On the Road has landed online. The film co-stars Garrett Hedlund as Dean Moriarty, Sam Riley as Sal Paradise, Kirsten Dunst as Camille, Amy Adams as Jane, and Viggo Mortensen as Old Bull Lee.

Filming began on August 4th, and we received a press release announcing that Steve Buscemi, Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men), Alice Braga (Predators), Tom Sturridge (Pirate Radio), Danny Morgan (the TV show Off the Hook), and Terrence Howard. However, we don’t know which roles they’ll be playing. I’d be able to provide an educated guess but I haven’t read the book yet. It’s currently sitting in a pile of other classic works of literature that I keep by my bed to make me feel bad about myself.

 On the Road is due out in 2011. Check the press release at Collider via KStewAngel

Pics of Kristen, Tom Sturridge and Garrett Hedlund on set.


source/via

I see lots of new folks on the blog. Welcome guys. I'm sorry I've been busy posting and yes just like you I'm still a bit incoherent. Thanks to R/K's on set photos. lol

Welcome to my new followers on twitter and here on the blog. I hope you enjoy it here.  Hearts.

Bye, bye pink. Hello green... I'm sorry if some of you don't like the change. I happen to love it. Pink reminds me too much of P's shitty site. I was just too lazy to replace it.  More changes in the coming days...Again...my blog. lol

And for those who love it, thank you so much! You warm my heart.