Herby Moreau Explains How He Spotted Rob and Kristen

This is Herby Moreau's account about his R/K sighting.
Translation by kspice75

On the plateau On The Road in Montreal:

I live in Old Montreal for 10 years and me walking I met Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger, Susan Sarandon, Ben Affleck, Vanessa Paradis and her husband Johnny Depp, to name a few.

Last Thursday night, the tradition has continued in one of the best restaurant in Old Montreal, Club Chasse et Pêche.

I met him at the door a friend, bodyguard many major stars, including Celine Dion. And seeing him at the entrance, I realized that inside there was a major figure.

Professional secrecy and confidence, he did not tell me who it was but I soon realized it was Kristen Stewart, star of Twilight, shooting for the film is the Road by director Walter Salles.

In the back of the restaurant, Kristen was at a table surrounded by five friends whose ... ... none other than Robert Pattinson! The couple of Twilight was to Montreal.

I waited until they start to send a message on twitter saying that I had seen, without knowing I was going to trigger a reaction far beyond my expectations!

Immediately, groups of fans began to get excited Twilight on social networks and 20 minutes later, the bible of American gossip magazines, the People Magazine called the Hunting and Fishing Club to check the news.

Since then, I get messages from Twilight fans around the world who want their new idols.

The U.S. Weekly Magazine has contacted me twice to see if I had a scoop on the couple of hours. I explained that I simply found the right place at the right time and I am a journalist and not a paparazzi.

Stars like Montreal for the tranquility and hospitality they find there and would love it to stay like that!

In the meantime, I let Kristen and Robert experience a romantic getaway ... (or not!) In the beautiful city of Montreal.


Stop hating on the guy ok? I expect only mature comments about this. Thanks bbs.