TV Guide Sneak Peek With Rob


via Thinking of Rob


Hey guys, to those of you who have seen New Moon, what do you think of the movie? Well, I am looking forward to discussing it with all of you. I have another two dates to attend to. Haha, yep New Moon overload today, the 20th. Last night was incredible! I will just leave it at that. I have one screening with the bestie and one with my kid today. So, that means full blown discussion later this afternoon or whatever time it is for you.

To all my lovelies Khou (check your mail hun), Ines, Sunny, Gen, Jen, Kamin, Natni, Gigi, Cora, Snowqueen, Audrey, a few Anons wow! I know I am still missing a few more names, I'm really sorry I'm rushing. I just can't believe we are really growing, I love, love you all. Later my lovelies...Do we need to have another discussion about the RM trailer with an in-house professional psychiatrist? I know I need one haha.