Rob Pines For London

Robert Pattinson has been at home for less than a day this year.

‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ actor said his hectic work schedule means he never gets time to relax at home in London.

He said: “A week ago, perhaps for 16 hours. That was the first time at home in eleven months.

“I met my friends. Some of them I haven’t seen for more than a year, and I saw my parents and sisters. To go away from them after such a short time was the hardest thing I had to do in months.”

Robert also reminisced about how he used to live in the capital before he found fame.He added: “I had the best time of my life. I only had a tiny apartment but there were always friends hanging around. Usually five or six people have been staying with me. It felt so wonderfully unconventional.
“That was the life I had always been dreaming of. A bit crazy but adequate for a young actor.”
source