Jason Bateman Doesn't Think Rob's Accent is Real


MTV Though "Horrible Bosses" stars Jason Bateman and Charlie Day might not have been up for any MTV Movie Awards, they still were a bit defensive about the way "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" swept Sunday's awards show.

"There's nothing but Brits," Bateman said. "Lots of Brits on stage." Day agreed with Bateman's sentiments. "I think I'm up to 15 Brits, and why do we let them in here?" he deadpanned. "I mean, they win all our awards and they get all our acting jobs. You know, I could be a vampire. Not now, but 15 years ago."

Bateman seemed to doubt whether Robert Pattinson's accent was even real. "Boca. I heard Boca," Day said after Bateman called Pattinson's origins into question.

MTV's Josh Horowitz tried to lead the interview away from dangerous territory by asking what the duo would do if they ever met Pattinson in real life, but they weren't having it.

"I'd give him some sort of an accent test," Bateman said, and Day followed with, "I'd have to see some sort of drivers license. Birth certificate. " via

This is really funny. Love Bateman.