Hannah Marks Talks Kristen, Twilight and is Team Edward

Photobucket
Celebuzz Fans may recognize Hannah from her role as Tammy in The Runaways, in which she locked lips with none other than Twilight superstar Kristen Stewart. Hm, wonder how Robert Pattinson feels about that?


What was it like working alongside the likes of Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning in the movie The Runaways?
It was awesome! All of my scenes were with Kristen so I got to bond with her. She is really a great, fun person to be around. It was a movie I was really excited to be a part of because I love The Runaways’ music.
Are you a Twilight fan?
I actually am a huge Twilight fan [laughs]! I love Twilight, and a lot of people make fun of me for it but I don’t care, I’m totally Team Edward.
Are you excited for the newest movie?
I am really excited! I have been sending the trailer to all of my friends. I was really excited when it went on Perez Hilton first, that was awesome!

KStewAngel /picture source