Shia LeBeouf Mentions Rob in New Interview with Italian Mag

Photobucket

Translation Check the mag scans at robertpattinsonmoms
Your bank account and be the idol of our peers does not balance things?
SL: But they are fragile things. Popularity is like a drug, I wouldn't want the worldwide popularity of Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber, and but even if you don’t reach those levels, it is hard not feel at least a little almighty.

via RPLife

ETA: June 28, 2011 Shia's New Interview in Details Magazine
On other guys hating him:  "This is not to be comparing myself to DiCaprio, but I remember the hatred for him when every girl I liked wanted to... It's not extraordinary envy, like Robert Pattinson fan-worship sh*t, but I do feel animosity from men. They feel like they want to challenge me. 'I just f***ed up Shia LaBeouf!' It's a story you can tell, and I guess you're cool for it."

I think Shia is "too aware" of Rob lately. lol After reading his latest interview I am even more proud of being a fan of Rob and Kristen's.