Chaske Spencer Talks Kristen "She's really a nice girl."

Photobucket

Ology You've stuck up for Kristen Stewart in interviews before. Why do you think the media is so hard on her?

I don't know why. People need to back off her. She's really a nice girl. I just don't think she's into the whole game. I kind of feel that way too in the sense that, "Why do I have to keep selling myself to the media to watch a movie? Why can't you just look at the work?" I think she does that and she's a really nice person. If you sit down and have coffee with her or chill out with her one-on-one or in a group, she's really a cool person. I tip my hat to her for not catering to the media. Because in the end, we're just actors. We like to work. We like to be other people. That's what we do. We're not celebrities. That's the thing. I don't think she wants to be a celebrity. She's not a reality show star. She's just a person who wants to work as an actress. People need to back off from her.

gossip_dance/fiercebitchstew