Rob singing in 'Songs from a Room 2.0'

ETA: MP3 Download of Rob singing And here's the longer version Thanks to RPLife.

For those who can’t decipher what he’s singing @RedSoxGirl did the job.

“And the pictures in her eyes. They’re a threat for the sky. So I’ll wait with our souls in the sun stood and our minds they sought that doorway. How long…how long must you take? I was set for that mistake, but you moved. And there was nothin’ that I couldn’t take, it’s all on you darlin’.”via

Compilation of all of Rob's footage

source



Rob singing at 1:54. Gah! I just died! I see you Marcus. FYI. This was back in January. Did you miss Mountain Rob?

An exclusive new series of 'pop up' concerts taking place in living rooms across London is generating buzz for featuring new acts and surprise guests including actor Robert Pattinson and The Magic Numbers

via kspice75


Here's Marcus Foster's performance. via RPLife