11. New Moon - of course. It was a treat to watch Rob and Kristen again on screen as Edward and Bella. Let's all be honest here, how many times did you see Edward strut in the parking lot in the big screen?
10. Rob and Kristen (with Tay) on Jimmy Kimmel. This was a fun interview. Rob slipped with his "Oh, my God'" reaction about the swineflu shot question directed to Kristen and Kristen was protective and overreacted about Rob's "button-challenge" question from the audience. And Kristen got engaged this night... unfortunately not to Rob - but to Guillermo, haha.
Kristen was being badass with her "I can't wait to get pregnant!" comment that made Rob blush. This was believed to taunt the press regarding the ugly pregger rumors over the summer.
6. London New Moon Presscon. This cute Kristen slip as she holds Rob's hand, is as sweet as Tay's knowing smile.
4. The New Moon Exterior Kiss- Valentine's Day was a hot day in May- LOL, when Rob and Kristen shoot the reunion kiss in Montepulciano, Italy. Let's hope the hot kiss that we did not see in New Moon will end up in the DVD deleted scenes.
3. The Harper's Bazaar pictorial- Mark Seliger shoot. Check out the rest of the outtakes here in case you missed them and the click on the whole article with the "newlywed-game" type Q&A.
1. Paris airport holding hands, arm-hitch pics. November 10,2009. No explanation needed.
Happy New Year you all! Thanks for all the good times. And here's to a more colorful RobSten ride in 2010 !!!