Old Remember Me Set Photos







Well, I needed practice for that "scary" Vogue photoshoot with his RM co-star so I am posting old set photos, which I proudly cropped for our RobSten eyes. lol. You're all welcome. You would not even know she was there haha. You have got to admit last summer was "hotter" because of the downpour of Rob's photos on the Remember Me set. If only Kristen played Ally...and if only Rob played Cherie Currie har har.
I was napping earlier and I thought that I need not worry (too much) about Rob spending his day with his RM co-star ( I do not think she will ever be named here) for the Vogue shoot. And this is because I realized, what we already know, that he only have eyes for Kristen. Well, he did spent the whole summer with this girl and nothing "un-RobSten" happened. So rest assured that we only need to worry about the pics burning our eyes but with regards to the "non-relationship" - I think it is as solid as a "non-relationship" will ever be.
source