Rob in London - Home for the Holidays

I'm posting this one. Just this one. I like this photo, with their backs at the papz. Let us just "allow" Rob to enjoy his quiet time with his family. He deserved all the rest for a hard year's work, right?

And...it's good to know that the Nike is alive and well and those torn jeans, too. lolz

I don't want to be all preachy regarding the papz. I don't want to ruin the Holiday mood and be all self-righteous all of a sudden. It has never been my strong point anyhoo, lol. Seriously...

And I seriously think that- that is Victoria with him and not Lizzie and I'm guessing dad, Dick.


There are tweets that the Stew is in London as well. That is just great news!!! Now, they can welcome 2010 together to start the New Year right. More as the news develop lovies...