London Fan Encounter. Another Vanity Fair 2008 Outtake.

source Another outtake. Yay! The shoot that keeps on giving!

ROBsessed's reader Marystat sent her detailed encounter with Rob, Kristen, Taylor and Chris Weitz during the London New Moon Event. She had this Edward and Bella pic signed, and this very funny story to tell.

When it was Kristen's turn to approach them -

"Then she signed my friend Laila’s magazine, Rob had signed over Kristen’s face in there so she signed over his! We both laughed at that, she heard us and came back ”oh I signed over his face?” My friend and I laughed and said ”well he signed over yours” She just laughed and made this funny face like” arrrrrrghh!” Too funny lol. "
Check her full story at ROBsessed. Thanks Goz, Kate, and Dani. I really think that Rob and Kristen are the kindest celebrities around. They just love their fans so much. How lucky can we get!