Entertainment Weekly Outtakes 2008







Strange good things happen during this drought. New outtakes of their old shoots appear out of thin air. These two solo pics are the new ones The other are just my favorites that I know you would love to see again and again. Not that you would mind, no? Welcome to my new friends Livia, Everblue, Audrey, Carlie, and CullenLove. Waves to Cora, Fiorels, Azwa, and Snowqueen. And to my aweome fcukhawt girlies Khou, Sunny, Ines, Kamin, Jen, Gen, Lib, Natni, and Maika! Did I miss anyone? give me a holler. My brain is a bit jello these days- blame the dryspell.

Hey do not forget to vote for Kristen, Rob, Taylor, Anna Kendrick, and Twilight for the People's Choice Awards here. It's fast and easy! You can vote as often as you like- so we can see them on Awards Night January 6th.