RPattz Targets Himself Via Dartboard


Robert Pattinson uses pictures of his face for target practice.
The 'Twilight' star is so sick of seeing his photograph in magazines and newspapers, he stuck an image on the wall of his trailer and invited his co-stars to throw darts at it.
A source on the set of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' told the National Enquirer magazine: "Robert got a magazine cover with a picture of his face on it and pinned it to a dartboard that was in his trailer.
"He took shots at it and asked everyone else to do the same."
Robert, 23, is finding his newfound fame increasingly difficult to cope with, and has confessed he came close to "losing it" earlier this year.
He said: "I was getting really paranoid. But then I realised that if tomorrow I say, 'OK, I've had enough we're stopping everything,' it won't change anything.
"Might as well try to accept it and stay Zen as I have no control over it. It's not always easy. But whining won't change anything." source


Do you think there is any truth to this? The Natonal Enquirer is not the most "reputable" mag in town. But if it is, lol, Rob really has a whacked out sense of humor. I think it is likely though...uhmm.