Rob's Interview with Welt OnLine

Photobucket Welt OnLine (Translation by Google)
Berlin (DAPD). Actor Robert Pattinson has previously kept away because of self-doubt ambitious roles. "I have now signed up for many projects that last year I would have thought that I wasn't good enough for them as an actor," said the "Twilight" actor to DAPD news in Berlin. The turning point was the drama "Cosmopolis," that recently was in competition at the Cannes Festival.

"As an actor, if you are invited to Cannes, you see yourself in a different light," said the 26-year-old Briton. His response: "Maybe I can make really cool movies."

After nude scenes in the period drama "Bel Ami", Pattinson had in "Cosmopolis" for director David Cronenberg drop the cases. "I'm always very inhibited, because I'm English," confessed the actor. "Everyone else always feels so comfortable in their own skin on sex scenes. I'm the one that falls into a panic." Trust it to the director, it would be easier. "If you shoot a movie you don't really like, you feel yourself just a little like a prostitute."

In the film adaptation of Don DeLillo's novel "Cosmopolis," Pattinson plays a financial shark who is personally and professionally before the crash. The film will be on Thursday (5 July).via RPLife