Breaking Dawn P2 ComicCon Interviews

Photobucket

Interviews with Access Hollywood/Extra TV/PopSugar/ETonLine/HitFix/ClevverTV/ Fandango 



Fandango: Rob talks about Cosmopolis and would want to see Edward turn 'evil' should there be more Twilight movies, E/B fighting like Mr. and Mrs. Smith.


Fandango: Kristen talks about her 'Barbara Bui' sneakers, says she still needs to do voice over for BD2, final version not ready yet. And says she's excited about whatever Stephenie Meyer intends to do more about her character, should there be future Twifilms.


ET Online
Rob mentions quitting smoking. He also talks his first ComicCon and his last day on the Twilight set.
Kristen comments about her topping the new Forbes list (highest paid actresses) "Definitely not sitting on that stuff" but says she's lucky to have this access, power and she's going to use it right. Talks about her 'indulgence' in shoes "I'm like a sneaker addict". Talks about her practice on motherhood as Bella "It's eye-opening, oddly" "I love kids but they intimidate me..." talks about sweet Mackenzie "she's steady."
Tay talks about giving Rob "a run for his money" about being a better dad. "But he did a good job."
Mackenzie says Kristen would be an "amazing mom, super sweet and super nice, helps you in life, The best mom" and Rob would be an "awesome" father.  Mom or Daddy' girl? "I would be more of an in-between child."
Ashley says Kristen as VampBella did an "incredible job" and she looks "terrifying".


 HitFix/ClevverTV - Kristen talks about VampBella " I feel that she's a pretty rounded version of a vampire."
She's fully-fromed, she's an adult. Its like breaking in a new car, suddenly realizing I can drive real fast"
Talks about the difference between playing HumanBella and VampBella, speaking like 'wind chimes'.
"It helps that I've grown, as well, with it. I feel  a little bit more placed, sturdily placed."


HitFix/ClevverTV: Rob on the ending of the Saga "I really don't know if I'm standing on the precipice yet..."
Talks about his first CC experience. He mentions the "enormous battle at the end" and "the sweetest, sentimental lovely thing, the most emotional thing" that BillC did at the end as farewell for all the fans.
Talks about VampBella and the "different tone like sci-fi" of the last movie.
Rob on Edward as a father "I really think he's a good dad. He's alright"


PopSugar/BuzzSugar - Kristen talks about her fave part, "the first hunt". Kristen talks about her fanbase "I think its different for every movie" , commonality with fans "I really don't feel like I'm on a different level with them at all."  Talks about BD2 as the most exciting "little fiercer, little bit harder." and some changes they did in the movie "Wait, till you see it." and the sweet ending for the fans. Talks about the fans support with Snow White. Mentions that she would love to work again with Catherine, Chris (Weitz), Bill, Rob, and Taylor.


Popsugar/BuzzSugar. Rob on the Twilight franchise. "It has given me a life that I never thought I would be having at all."
He talks about the end of the movie "its very sentimental I didn't expect myself to react the way I did."
He jokes about coming back to ComicCon dressed up as Edward., Also talks about Kristen  going through the pains of being a vampire," It was quite vindicating having her complain about it all the time." "We've already invented the vampire logic"


Access Hollywood - Kristen talks about saying goodbye to the Saga. And reacting to Stephenie Meyer apologizing for all the craziness that Twilight brought to their lives "I'll tell her she's ridiculous. Its not so bad, I think its actually great. Its better if you actually show how you're feeling than like faking a smile."


Access Hollywood. Rob talks about coming back to CC as a guest in a "Chewbacca outfit or something..."
He also talks about the Twifandom. On being Christian in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' "Apparently, the author completely ruled me out anyway. (laughing)"


Mackenzie talks Rob and Kristen playing her parents "They are super sweet in real life, amazing actors, amazing people and I'm very lucky to work with them."

AccessHollywood RPLife Thanks so much veronicaspuffy

Rob and Kristen's Interview with ExtraTV. They talk about the first ComicCon and Kristen as the new vampire. Kristen on playing a mom to Renesmee "I'm intimidated by kids although I love them, they're great...".
Kristen talks about bonding with Rob and Taylor. And on working together again "Oh dude, we will work together again. Yeah....We need to keep doing this together,"
Rob on writing a script for him and Kristen to star in. "I'm trying to write stufs all the time...I'd love to definitely. And also there are so many parts that Kristen is so perfect for..Its so easy to cast her."
Kristen on being the highest paid actress


Youtube ppompam

  video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player