Kristen's Interview with Tu Mexico

Photobucket Scan and Translation by TwilightPoison

Twilight is a huge phenomenon and it gave you thousands of fans, but at the same time it gave you lots of detractors. How do you feel about these polar opposites?
It’s funny because I get nervous when I’m talking to the press about me. I don’t like that people have this idea of me being stuck up, or that I don’t care about giving interviews. If people are going to hate me because of this missconception, then it’s my job to prove that they’ couldn’t be more wrong. But if they have other reasons to hate me, then it doesn’t bother me at all. I’m happy doing what I do.

What items are never missing from your suitcase?
My nun sweater (laughs). I’ve had it since the 6th grade and I’ve been close to losing it, and it almost freaked me out. Obviously my cellphone. Other than that, I don’t like travelling by myself, so I always take a friend that makes me feel safe. Here in Mexico my entire team is with me. Fortunately all the people that work with me are close friends too.

How would you describe your prince charming?
I don’t know. Princesses and princes like we used to know them no longer exist (laughs). But I imagine someone who’s a leader. A leader needs to be dependable and loyal.

If you could change one thing with one kiss what would it be? Getting pregnant? Teletransporting yourself? Becoming invisible? Protect your boyfriend…
I want everything you just said except the getting pregnant part (laughs). I’m so not ready for that yet. I’d love to teletransport myself, just by jumping. Everytime I blow birthday candles, or when I hold my breath inside a tunnel, I do ask for a wish. I never ask for anything specific because I’m afraid it’s not going to happen. I just do something strange, if I have a feeling I repeat to myself “Please, please, be happy, be happy”. And I do feel happy and free.

Read in full @TwilightPoison

via kstewartnews