Rob's Interview with Bild + New Pic from the Cosmopolis Berlin Press Junket

imagebam.com imagebam.com 
 Bild is a German tabloid so take that as you will - Roughly translated with Google.

Berlin. In 'Twilight' - where he played a vampire teen star, Robert Pattinson (26) now plays in 'Cosmopolis' (starting July 5th in theaters) a sex-obsessed Yuppie.
B: Have you ever been poor?
Rob:Oh, yes. Before I filmed 'Twilight' I've been poor. If you're young it doesn't really matter.
B: And now?
Rob:It's crazy, even though I now have much money, I live the same life as before. Nevertheless, it cost me a lot of coal. It's damn expensive to be normal.
B: Why?
Rob: Before, I set off with 25€ and it was enough for the whole night in the club. Today I give loosely 12,000 in one night! And I can not just go shopping. I have to pay people  do it for me ...

Scan @NewmoonVampire1 via  RPLife

Update via ROBsessed/ Kate1706K
They asked him whether he has ever been poor and he responds saying that before Twilight he was but these things don't matter when you're young. He also says that still lives the same life as before, only that it is much more expensive now to keep living a normal life. Before, when he went out he would only take 20 Euros with him, whereas now he spends 12.000 in one night. he also cannot just go shopping, he has to pay people to do it..