SWATH Wrap Party DJ mentions Kristen

Chris Sullivan/Redbull.com That night I was called upon to DJ for the wrap party for the film Snow White And The Huntsman – with its Warhol Factory theme, it was right up my street and an absolutely storming do.

After my first set I bumped into an old friend, Rupert Sanders who directed the film that twists the old Brothers Grimm fairy tale. It stars Kristen ‘Twilight’ Stewart in the title role with Charlize Theron as Queen Ravena.  He then introduced me to Stewart, who, dressed like a young indie kid, I’d completely failed to recognize in the low lights of the club!

But I reckon I redeemed myself: l was the last on the decks and, after mixing Mock and Tuff into Todd Terje’s re-edit of the classic Horse With No Name by America, I saw Kirsten dancing with her hands in the air. Job done says I.

Thanks to cupidscloud via KStewDevotee. Cute gifs source1 source2 via kstewartnews and KStewDevotee

Maybe a little bit of this...
Photobucket

and a lil bit of that... lol
Photobucket