More Fan Pics from the UK Premiere, LA TwiCon and LA Premiere

Photobucket Photobucket
Rob and Kristen - being so cute and adorable!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

More adorable pics under the CUT



More great fan photos from the UK Premiere. Thanks again Lolly for sending these!
If you missed Lolly's first batch of pics click here

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

More from the UK Premiere via Lilith of RPMoms Cute Rob, super upclose - lol.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

And, our very own Twilightnan shares her pics  and fan account during the LA Promo.
Thanks for sharing hun.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

"Pics with Bill Condon (at the baggage reclaim area )at London Heathrow .Wyck Godfrey took this pic..and Bill took my pic with Wyck)and with Boo Stewart just before we boarded the BA flight to London,

I just want to share my great experience with the other girl/unis/regulars on RobStenation...my wristband at the tent city was 358 and did not get a chance to have my pic taken with Rob..as you can see I only managed to take his pic from the screen..it was just the luck of the draw. There was a lady ,she was number 600 and she got to stand next to a barrier lol!..Overall my first Twilight World Premiere experience was amazing ,I met most of the Twilight cast,got a hug from Peter F,met Kellan L ,Jackson R, Boo Stewart twice, met some of the new Vampires-Denali clans,great time at tent city,..Met 'TINK' from Robsessed and of course I've  seen ..the Two Main stars that really mattered to me personally..." Rob and Kristen"at Graumans -close up. Spoke to K and she signed my US mag but my mind went blank did not asked her for a pic,..then the crowd behind us started pushing and a big lampstand nearly collapsed nearby so the security people moved K and Rob was just approaching our side and he was also moved along to another part of the crowd ..so damn it!! did not get to meet him..but my God it was worth the all night lining up to see them ."