Nick Frost: "Kristen's Great as Snow White". The New SWATH Trailer in German

Movies.com We’ve seen ten or fifteen minutes of it on set, and it’s great,” he revealed. “It’s very gothic, and I think the dwarves try to bring a little comedy into it, and there’s heart to it, and Kristen Stewart’s great as Snow White. On the one hand, she’s fragile, and you want to kind of give her a cuddle. But on the other hand, she wears armor, and wields a sword like any warrior. I like that, and I think that’s quite unique, really, that you can do that. She can, on one hand, be one thing, and literally on the flip of a coin she can turn into this other thing. So I think it should be pretty good – I’d like to think it’s going to be pretty good, anyway.

Read Mr. Frost's full interview at Movies.com

KStewAngel fiercebitchstew

In case you missed the new SWATH Trailer, here it is again in German. Thanks to BD from Germany.