Booboo Stewart and Mackenzie Foy talk Rob and Kristen. Carolina Herrera on Bella's Gown and Kristen

US Weekly Actor Boo Boo Stewart, who plays werewolf Seth Clearwater in The Twilight Saga; Breaking Dawn - Part 1, told Us Weekly that Kristen Stewart and her on-screen daughter had a lot of fun on set.

"She seemed like a really good friend to Mackenzie [Foy]," the Stewart, 17, told Us. (Foy is the 11-year-old girl who plays Bella and Edward Cullen's daughter Renesmee.) "I think I saw them playing patty-cake once! It was cool."

"I loved [playing a mom]," Stewart said at the Breaking Dawn premiere Monday in L.A. "I actually really loved it."

As for his other costars? "I definitely see Taylor [Lautner] doing a lot of action films… He's so coordinated it's ridiculous!" Stewart said, noting that he and the 19-year-old met as kids in karate class.

"I can see [Rob doing] a little of everything. He's one of those guys [that could do] extreme dramas, romantic comedy, whatever he wants," Stewart added.

Mackenzie talks about Rob and Kristen

hollyscoop RPLife

Popsugar Interview - Carolina Herrera "Kristen is a fabulous girl"

kstewartnews