Thor Actress Jaimie Alexander Tweets about Kristen. Kristen Spotted in Toronto with Bear?

Photobucket

Jaimie Alexander "just met Kristen Stewart. Sweet kid ;) cute dog." via fiercebitchstew

The Thor actress was said to be in Toronto, plus this tweet... mentioning a 'ninja sighting' in its  shopping district.
reyesberry "So I forgot to tweet this last night. I saw kristen stewart last night walking on xxxville! No big deal. Lmfao." via  victoria1985

Uhmm so who's gonna start filming 'Cosmopolis' in Toronto this May? lol Oh sweet reunion. And that is why she stayed close in NYC. 

Thanks to all my sweet girls in Twitter for the updates. I'm back, kinda. I'm vacationing with the fam- but will be updating. Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. Knit, knit, knit. lol
Oh thanks soooo much for all the kind words, thanks for bearing with me 'not updating for more than 12 hours' I'm almost caught up, I think . lol *hugs everyone*.