Sam Claflin Talks Kristen, Rob, SWATH, and 'Twilight'

Photobucket
Sam Claflin will be the Prince to Kristen's Snow White in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' and he talks to Screenrant about the love triangle between the Prince, Snow White, and the Huntsman (presumably played by Chris Hemsworth);

As to whether a love-triangle between the three is inherent in the script Claflin replied:
“Not necessarily. I don’t want to divulge too much into it, but no…It’s  still early days, I mean they’re set to start shooting not too far away – at the same time, who knows what can happen in a short space of time. I think a lot depends on the casting. At the same time, I believe that the director (Rupert Sanders) is a genius, he’s an absolute genius, and I know he’s working very, very hard at getting the final script down and ready as well as the final castings.


Given the comparisons to Twilight, we felt compelled to inquire if Claflin (who provided a generous and diplomatic response) is a fan of the franchise.
“Honestly I’ve only ever seen the first one, and it’s not because I’m not a fan, it’s just because I…I did enjoy the first one and I’m a fan of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and everyone involved. So, with the new movies coming out, I’m looking forward to seeing all of them (the films) as a whole.”

Read more here at screenrant.com.

KStewAngel via robstenlust