Billy Burke Talks about the Wedding Scene. Mentions Rob

Photobucket

Twilightish: Did you find it emotional to watch Bella get married?

Billy: You know what? It wasn't so much that it was emotional. Those days we were shooting the wedding, in all honesty, there was something about them that brought stuff up not only in me, but in other people on the set. Something that was visceral. We ended up saying "this is kinda weird isn't it?" I can't explain what it was, it wasn't like my daughter was getting married, but there was definitely something that was quite touching going on.

Twilightish: Were you ever Team Jacob? Or do you think Charlie would have chosen Edward between the two?

Billy: I have never played that game. I suppose had I ever read the books I may have had a stronger opinion, but I just don't care. Sorry!! It's not my thing. I think Taylor and Rob are great guys but I don't get into the fantasy world of picking a favorite boy character.

Read the full exclusive interview at Twilightish. Don't miss this one!